Universal Studios Jr. Grade Bash for 8th Graders!
Friday, May 19, 2023
$70 per student
Purchase Deadline: December 2, 2022
Your purchase is refundable until March 24, 2023. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check HERE to see if your student already has a ticket.
Come celebrate 8th Grade Promotion by sharing a night of fun and excitement with all your SPMS 8th Grade friends at Universal Studios Hollywood! Please note this event will be in place of the traditional end of the year 8th Grade Promotion Party. Buses will be provided. The ticket price includes:
- Exclusive after-hours event. Shorter lines for more fun!
- Heart-pounding rides and attractions, including including the World Famous Studio Tram Tour featuring King Kong 360 3-D and the Fast and the Furious – the Ride; The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade featuring the Flight of the Hippogriff Coaster and Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. The Transformers Ride, the Revenge of the Mummy coaster, Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem and the Simpsons Ride in Springfield USA, Jurassic World: the Ride, and the all new Super Nintendo Land featuring Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge.
- Special graduation-themed photo ops throughout the Park.
- Dance Parties hosted by DJs.
*Students will be responsible for providing their own spending money at the park for food and souvenirs, but PTA will be providing an after school snack before leaving SPMS for the night.
8th Grade Jr Grad Bash Requirements:
In order for students to participate in promotion activities, including the Universal Studios Jr Grad Bash, they must meet the following requirements. Our goal is to support and ensure all students participate. Quarter 4 grades, citizenship and discipline will be assessed 2 weeks prior to promotion for eligibility. 8th Grade students must have clearance as “eligible” to attend. Students who are “ineligible” under the “Student Extracurricular Eligibility” criteria for three (3) quarters during their 8th Grade year. The Criteria is as follows:
- One F or Two D’s or more in one academic quarter.
- 2 or more U’s per quarter in Citizenship.
- A suspension, or receiving behavior probation or attendance during a given quarter.
On May 1st, forms will be available for students that are ineligible (accumulation of 3 quarters of ineligibility) for promotion activities to request a review. Forms MUST be submitted by May 5th @2:45pm for consideration. The school will communicate eligibility in advance to students and parents. Students will complete the appeal form by the designated date and turn into their counselor.
Complete the form below to register.
If you need financial assistance, please email email@example.com before you complete this form.
Please direct any questions to Ms. Kammer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ticket purchasing is now closed.