Author Archives: shanghur
Students and Families,
Textbook distribution to middle school students and families will be occurring from Monday, August 24th to Friday, August 28th in the SPMS parking lot. We will be employing a drive through and walk-up process for picking up books. Remember to wear masks while on campus and stay 6 feet a part. Please follow the below steps to collect your textbooks for this school year.
- You can drive through into the SPMS parking lot or walk up to the tables set up in the parking lot. Follow the directions of staff in the parking lot and abide by social distance guidelines. Tell us the name of the student and we will retrieve the appropriate bag with the students required texts and supplies with their attached schedule.
- When do I Pick-up? Who?
- 8th Grade: Monday, August 24th from 1-5.
- 7th Grade: Tuesday, August 25th from 1-5
- 6th Grade: Wednesday, August 26th from 1-5
- Any Grade: Thursday, August 27th and Friday, August 28th from 2-4.
- What will I get?
- A bag with all the required texts and supplies for your courses for the first quarter. There will be future pick-ups at the beginning of each quarter as needed for various courses.
- What about yearbooks and student agendas?
- Yearbooks will not be a part of the pick up. You can pick them up from the SPMS office any day between 8:00 and 4:00.
- Student Agendas are included in the bags students will receive. Yay!
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!