Welcome to the South Pasadena Middle School (SPMS) PTA Website. The SPMS PTA is a partnership between our dedicated parents, teachers, administration, and staff. We all work together to enrich our children’s education and school experiences, and to unite our community. We do this inclusively, by having conversations, developing programs, activities, raising funds to implement these plans.
Your involvement, no matter how big or small, is not only welcome, but also necessary for our students to thrive.
Happy summer vacation!
We’ll see you in the fall. Classes begin Thursday, August 15. Incoming 6th Grade Orientation will be Monday, August 12. The full SPUSD calendar year can be found HERE.
ALL parents with students in SPMS next fall need to register online HERE.
ALL incoming 6th graders must register in the end of July.
ALL incoming 7th graders must provide proof of T-dap vaccination.
More information about Middle School registration is HERE.
When you shop on Amazon for goods and gifts use the SPMS PTA/Amazon link. and support SPMS PTA!
The 2019-2020 Executive Board (takes office July 1, 2019)
- President — Emily Cline
- Executive Vice President — Sara Shaffer
- 1st VP Ways & Means — Lori Davis Denny
- 2nd VP Programs — Shang Hur
- 3rd VP Membership — Tammy Selden
- Treasurer — Beatrice Sanchez
- Recording Secretary — Betsy DeLeon
- Auditor — Ittai Shadmon
- Historian — Kim Carlson
- Financial Secretary — Karin Meyer Burger
The following members have been appointed by the Chair:
- Corresponding Secretary — Sally Takeda
- Parliamentarian — Aimee Wong
- Wish Night — Vanessa Godson, Katrina Lowstutter
A heart-felt thank you to those who served in the 2018-19 Executive Board and will be stepping off. You are deeply appreciated. You will be missed!
- Treasurer — Peitty Chou
- Recording Secretary — Claudia Menendez
- Historian — Charlotte Bourke
- Financial Secretary — Marina Keiser
Questions or suggestions? Please contact PTA President Emily Cline at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the PTA meeting and events!